We are always on the lookout for talented, motivated individuals to help drive our business growth.
Working with a host of blue chip customers including Microsoft, Sony, HSBC and Nike, Executive Leaders is offering the right solution at the right time to disrupt a huge growth market.
Our premium products have already proven a success in North America and EMEA, leading to triple-digit growth in our revenue every year since we established the brand. Our top salesperson currently has a 45% win rate on his sales calls.
Business Development Executive - Industry disruptive start-up breaking into a brand new market worth $20bn!
Highly competitive Basic Salary with £70,000 OTE
Based in Central London
The successful candidate will be a driven, resourceful, ambitious individual who wants to grow his career and learn how to operate in the world of big multinationals with a quick path of progression.
- Join a growing sales team and learn directly from the company’s founders and top-performing executives.
- Play a key role in scaling a successful business model.
- Negotiate, interact and develop lasting relationships with leaders at the world’s most creative and influential companies.
- Learn how to sell into a variety of industries, e.g. Banking & Finance, Music & Entertainment, Fashion & Apparel, IT & Tech, Manufacturing and many others.
- Identify, prospects, pitch and close deals with senior executives in Europe and the USA.
- Diagnose our customers’ key business needs and develop a deep understanding of the way multinational companies operate.
- Recruit prospective clients to our international events hosted by companies such as Nike, Toyota and Coca-Cola.
- Engage senior leaders across multiple channels including phone conversations and managing LinkedIn and email campaigns.
- Take advantage of outstanding career development opportunities, both in the UK and USA, with those demonstrating management potential and an aptitude for sales moving quickly up the promotional ladder.
Personal Profile / Desired Skills & Experience
- Exceptional work ethic
- The ability and desire to work toward revenue targets within a team environment
- A high level of comfort and determination when dealing with challenging situations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and infectious enthusiasm
- The ambition to go beyond the 9-5 with a strong desire to grow and build a career
- A demonstrable track record of thriving in competitive environments, e.g. school, work, sports, music, or other activities
Executive Leaders' graduate development programme is our platform for new hires to build a successful career within the company.
Our 18 month programme will see you report to & learn from our leadership team. You will specialize in a role that best suits your skills and ambitions with opportunities available in our sales, business development, event management and marketing. We love what we do, and we want you to love it too right from day one, so on our graduate programme you are offered:
- A work based learning programme so you can learn on the job while you earn a competitive salary.
- Mentoring from members of the leadership team to help you develop your career and get a broad perspective.
- Customizing a permanent role around your skills and ambition.
- Structured training to give you a solid foundation in business skills.
- If you apply for this Graduate Trainee vacancy, you will be considered for a role in one of the following teams: event management, sales, account management, or content marketing.
The ideal candidate for a Graduate Trainee opportunity will:
- Display the resilience and commitment necessary to work in a fast-growing start-up company.
- Be comfortable with learning new skills on their own.
- Driven, self-starter with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be a strategic thinker with an interest in business management, strong relationship building skills and a desire to learn and develop.
- 2.1 degree or above (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Minimum 5 GCSE - C grade or above including Maths & English (or equivalent).
- Graduated in the last 2 years.
Executive Leaders, the high-growth talent development partner to companies like Sony, Disney,
Microsoft and HSBC, is looking for a driven, ambitious and resourceful individual to join our global
What you will be doing:
- Interview, liaise and maintain relationships with senior executives from the world's largest
and most innovative companies
- Conduct research to develop a deep understanding of the way multinational companies
operate and their key business priorities
- Develop commercial acumen to craft content that inspire, inform and educate the target
audience. These will include, but will not be limited to blog posts and online articles,
podcasts, video blogs and event programs
- Develop innovative ideas to improve the content and product itself to add value to our
- Travel to Europe and the US to meet our audience, facilitate face-to-face discussions and
summarise the conversations in writing
The ideal candidate will:
- Excellent command of the English language
- The ability to write in a clear, compelling and concise manner
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to engage a senior-level audience
- A demonstrable track record of working in a competitive environment (academic or otherwise) towards goals with high work ethic
- Unwavering curiosity and willingness to learn, especially about business and technology
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn on the job
- High level of comfort and determination when dealing with challenging situations
- Solid organisation, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills, including attention to detail
- Public speaking experience would be an advantage but is not necessary
For immediate start.